• Ceramic dessert plates.
• Hand-glazed with a beautiful bisque finish.
• The lovely geranium leaf patterning borrows its inspiration from Portuguese arte nova tile motifs.
• Coordinates with our Geranium serving platter and cake plates (sold separately).
• Microwave and dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended.
• Set of 4; measures 8.5" dia.
• Made in Portugal.
A sophisticated set of holiday dessert plates that you can continue to use all year long.
Layered geranium leaves form a motif for the table that’s at once festive and elegant. Beautifully crafted in Portugal of ceramic with a hand-glazed finish, the Geranium Dessert Plates are perfectly sized for everything from salads and appetizers to canapés and desserts.
I got these as a wedding gift and love them! They are not white, more off white/bone colored. There is a fine crackled glaze all over them that makes them appear gray-ish from a distance but under bright light makes them even more delightful!
How often do you shop at The Company Store?Frequently